Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blue Water


Another experiment using a stretched canvas.
shapes were joined together, stamped with lumiere paint and then machine stitched.
Back stitched around shapes , dollar store fish applied and then applied to the painted canvas.
same as the small green ones above. I do seem to have trouble getting them on straight.
I really like using the stretched canvas as they are easier to hang and look a little more
finished when hung. (that is if they are on straight!!) another thing I have to work on!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Verna, you are the winner of my online guest book draw. I would like to give you a quilt but I can't get in touch.There is a contact link on my blog if you are stuck for getting back to me.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on my blog or add additional interesting information (example, how does this connect to you?)